Was going to Mumbai on some weekend (I have been doing that a lot lately 🙂 ), when I noticed a lady surfing orkut on her lenovo laptop using a firefox browser. She obviously was switching between a lot of windows and was also chatting using gtalk. Later, she got bored and took out her blackberry and started playing solitaire on that. Hmmm, I am not a peeping tom, but when I was looking at that scene, it suddenly struck me how much you can find out about someone just by looking at their habits.
- The lady is a management professional or a management student
- The laptop is her own (since she uses firefox, which is not the standard corporate browser, sadly, and she can surf orkut)
- The lady has an orkut account 🙂
- If she is a student, then most likely she would be studying at ISB
- If she is a management professional, then she just might be into sales (the blackberry)
- If she is in sales, then she would most likely be single (assumption)
Yes, I did not have anything else to do. No, I do not ogle at girls.